- ✔️【Long Working Time & 65FT Transmission Distance】 Z1 wireless lavalier microphones is built in rechargeable batteries, each wireless microphone can be used for up to 8 hours after about 1-2 hours charging. Easy to connect and Transmission Distance about 65FT for signal and using real-time auto-sync technology, 0.009s delay in transmission, helps you reduce power trouble and clearly recording or taking video at a further distance.
- ✔️【NOTE】: * Oppo/vivo/iqoo/realme brand mobile phones, if the connection is unsuccessful ,please go to the settings, searching “OTG” – turn on OTG power supply. * Some mobile phones in Android system cannot use their own cameras to shoot audio, so they need to download third-party video shooting apps for use. If you still face any issues in connecting, you can directly contact us at SHOP360(Dot)IN.
- ✔️【360° Omnidirectional Sound Reception & Plug and Play】 Z1 wireless mic, High-sensitivity, 360° wide-range recording, Recording Every Details. Don’t need app or bluetooth, just plug the transmitter into the devices and they will auto pairing connect. The red indicator light of receiver and the green indicator light of microphone always keeps on, then you can use the microphone to receive sound by opening YouTube/Facebook or Video recording.
Z1 Wireless Microphone,Digital Mini Portable Recording Clip Mic with Receiver for All Android- iOS Mobile Phones,Tabs,PC:Type C/Micro USB/USB Ports Laptop-Vlogging,YouTube Online Class,Zoom Call
- 1 X Mic + Charging Case
- 1 x Wireless Mic Audio Receiver
- 1 XType C PIN ; 1 XMicro USB PIN
- 1 X iPhone/iPad Lightning PIN ; 1 X PC USB PIN
- 1 X Power Supply, 1 x Booklet
- Z1 wireless mic is equipped with a Type C to Lighting Adapter for iOS / Type C to V8 Micro USB / Type C to USB Port. Compatible with iPhone/ iPad , PC Computer , Laptop, DJI OSMO Action 2 , Action Camera & Android smartphones, tablet (Supports OTG function) to meet your different requirements in need. ( Micro USB / Type C / USB Ports/ iPhone/ iPad ) Wide Range : Can be used Life Long 😊
- ✔️ If the wireless mic is not working in your normal camera or your device: This is happening in most of the devices after recent software update. The old way of connecting through OTG is no more available. SO you can try to record the audio through a different app. Follow the Instruction: Download the app Open Camera from Playstore in Your mobile phone 1.) Open the app and Go to Settings in app only 2.) Then Go to Video settings 3.) Click on Audio Source and select External mic from there
Guaranteed Safe Checkout